- Q) With whom do I get in touch with for a bulk order of GV/GC/EGV?Close
- East : Sulogno De : 09163847442
- West : Vinod Sodha : 09322265325
- North : Madhwesh Bhardwaj : 09811327529
- South : Vivek Singh : 09739165767
- Q Who can buy from Shoppersstop.com?Close
- To be able to shop at shoppersstop.com, you should be above 18 years of age and legally allowed, by the laws governing your land, to shop in India.
- You need to have a valid credit card or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD or American Express) or have a net banking account with one of the banks enabled on our payment gateway.
- We currently deliver to over 500 cities across India. Check the pincodes we deliver to on our product pages.
- Q. How do I shop at www.shoppersstop.com?Close
You can visit our How do I shop section accessible from the link at the bottom of any page.
- Q) I live outside India, can I order for a delivery in India?Close
Yes, you need to provide an Indian delivery address. To check whether we deliver to the required pin check our product pages. You can provide a billing address as a non Indian address.
- Q) How can I contact www.shoppersstop.com?Close
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about shoppersstop.com.
- Q) How can I stop Shoppers Stop e-mails from going into my spam folder?Close
- We take extreme care to not spam our customer's mail boxes. However, due to personal settings sometimes our emails may land in your spam / junk mail folder. You will need to add Shoppers Stop mail ids ( email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) into your trusted sender list. For e.g.
- 1) Gmail
- From your Gmail inbox, open the email you have received.
- Click on the arrow next to the reply button on the top right hand corner of the email.
- From the drop down menu, click on "Add sender to contacts"
- Alternately, you can go to the spam folder, select the mail from Shoppers Stop and then click 'Not spam' button to add Shoppers Stop into your trusted source.
- 2) Yahoo Mail
- Click on 'Contacts' in the menu on the left of the page.
- Click 'Add contacts
- Add Name and email address
- Save contact details
- 3) Rediff Mail
- Go to junk folder
- Select the mail from Shoppers Stop
- Click on 'This is not spam' button at the top of the page to add Shoppers Stop into your trusted source.
- 4) Hotmail / MSN Mail
- Once signed in, click 'Options' in the top right of your screen
- On the left side of the page, click 'Safe and blocked senders' which is under the 'Junk email' section
- Click on 'Safe senders'
- Add the address or domain name, and click 'Add to list'.
- Q) How do I manage the emails I receive? Or how do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?Close
- Based on the choices you have made during various online / offline interactions with us, we would communicate with you periodically for event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders, special offers etc.
- If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can select your preferences online in "My Account" section. However, you would continue to receive transaction based e-mails such as order confirmation mail etc.
- Q) What is a coupon? I have received a promotion coupon code how do I use it?Close
- We introduce various promotions from time to time. To enable you to take benefit of these promotions, you are provided with relevant promotion coupon codes.
- In order to take benefit of the discount / promotion, you will need to enter the promotion coupon code in the space provided for it in your shopping bag, and click the "Apply" button next to it.
- Your coupon will be applied ONLY after you confirm your order by clicking on the Place Order button later in the checkout process.
- Multiple coupons cannot be used on a single order.
- Q) How do I best view your site?Close
- Our site is compatible for all Windows and Mac operating systems and can be viewed using the latest stable versions of any of the following browsers. The site is optimized for 1024 X 768 resolution.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox Safari.
Merchandise Related Queries
- Q) Is there any difference between the merchandise sold at Shoppersstop.com and Shoppers Stop physical stores?Close
Shopperstop.com offers the same quality of merchandise as sold in Shoppers Stop stores, and the prices are also typically the same. However, we are currently not offering the complete range of products available in our store, on our website, though we are continually expanding the range. Most of the categories available in the stores, with few exceptions like suits & jackets, are available online as well.
- Q) What type of products do you sell on-line?Close
We sell apparel, accessories (for Men, Women and Kids), fragrance & beauty, home, travel and gifting related products.
- Q) Can you arrange for the delivery of a product which is available in our physical store but not available online?Close
We can only deliver products which are featured on the website and available in stock.
- Q) How do I understand which size will fit me? Do you have size charts?Close
All branded products usually have standard sizes, and we provide size information for many brands on our website.
- Q) What are the wash care instructions for the product I have ordered?Close
Wash care instructions wherever applicable can be found on the product details page. This is the page from where you added the product to the shopping bag. Alternately, most garments come with wash care labels.
- Q) I searched, but I can't find the item which I saw in one of your stores.Close
It is possible that you may not find an item you saw in the store, since it could have gone out of stock or it may not be a part of our online range at present.
- Q) I am looking for a particular brand how can I find it?Close
You can search for the brand through the search box provided on every page. Alternatively, if you want to shop for a particular brand in a category, you can click on the brands listed on the left side of the page under the heading 'Shop by Brand.
- Q) Where can I find / search a particular product?Close
You can directly search for the product you are looking for through the search box provided on every page. Alternatively you can navigate through our site map for categories in which you are most likely to find your desired product.
Payment / Tender related Queries
- Q) How can I make a payment?Close
- Currently we only accept VISA & MASTERCARD, or Amercian Express Credit Cards and Debit Cards (if your issuing bank has enabled them for online transaction)
- Netbanking with over 20 major banks
- First Citizen Reward Points Redemptions
- Gift Card
- E-Gift Vouchers
- If your net order value is greater or equal to Rs.50,000/- you will be requested to share any one of the identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card or Driving license to process the order.
- Q) Do you accept debit cards?Close Yes (if your issuer bank permits online transactions)
- Q) Do you accept payment through cheque/Demand Draft?Close
No, currently we do not accept payment through cheque/Demand Draft
- Q) Can I buy Shoppers Stop gift voucher (GV) online?Close
- Physical (paper) gift voucher can be purchased and redeemed at any of the Shoppers stop store only. You may check the store locator for addresses of Shoppers Stop Stores.
- Gift vouchers once purchased cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Q) Can I redeem Shoppers Stop gift voucher for online shopping?Close
No you cannot redeem physical (paper) gift vouchers online
- Q) Can I buy product online and pick from the store?Close
Yes, you can place order online and collect your order from the nearest or preferred Shoppers Stop as per your convenience. For more details you may refer the FAQs for Express Store Pickup on the given link - https://www.shoppersstop.com/express-store-pickup
- Q) When would the payment be deducted from my card account? Would I be charged as soon as I complete ordering online?Close
Yes, an amount equal to your total order value will be deducted, as soon as you place the order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your full order, you shall receive a full refund for the amount of such undelivered items.
- Q) Is Stop-payment allowed in case I realize my card has been misused or a purchase made fraudulently?Close
You will need to report the incident to your card issuing bank.
- Q) What should I do if my credit/debit card has been compromised when I am trying to make a payment online?Close
- Q) Can I pay in-store for a product bought online?Close
Sorry, as of now we do not offer such facility.
- Q) Are there any specific terms and conditions for using COD payment option for a purchase?Close
COD payment is now applicable on orders worth Rs.499 & above.
It is strictly a cash-only payment method; Gift Vouchers, Demand Drafts, Cheques or Store Credit notes cannot be used for COD orders. However, you may opt to pay the eligible COD amount through digital mode of payment. For more payment options, please check with the courier executive at the time of delivery.
Currently, we offer COD option only at select locations. Please check the availability of COD payment option by entering your PIN codeHERE
- Q) How do I Place a COD Order?Close
All items that have the "COD Available" indicated are eligible for Cash on Delivery payment option. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. Please note that if your shopping cart contains items which are not eligible for COD payment option, you'll not be able to continue further. In such a case, please create separate cart for products not eligible for COD and make payment for those using other options.
When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery"
• Enter your mobile number on the payment page. Our Customer care & logistic partner will be contacting you on this number for processing & delivering your order.
You will be required to make a Cash payment or you may opt to pay the eligible COD amount through digital mode of payment. For more payment options, please check with the courier executive at the time of delivery.
Terms & Conditions - Cash on Delivery
The maximum order value for COD is Rs.10,000
The Minimum order value for COD is Rs.499
Fine jewellery, products with warranty cards, high value products, Gift Vouchers,
First Citizen membership purchase, or Store Credits cannot be paid by using COD option.
Please make ONLY Cash or opt for digital payment at the time of delivery.
Cash to be paid before accepting and opening the parcel
- Q) Is COD available outside India?Close
Currently, COD is available only at select locations within India.
Please check the availability of COD payment option by entering your PIN code HERE
We do have a facility to pay the COD amount through digital mode of payment. You may ask the courier executive for more payment options at the time of delivery.
- Q) Can I send a gift to my friend/relative using COD option i.e. the payment is collected from my billing address and the products are delivered to the intended recipient's shipping address?Close
Our customer care and logistic partner will be contacting you on the verified mobile number only. Ordered products will be delivered at the provided shipping address only on cash payment. You may opt to pay the eligible COD amount through digital mode of payment. For more payment options, please check with the courier executive at the time of delivery. Currently, there is no option of collecting cash from a different person/address
- Q) Will there be change in delivery time for COD order?Close
There may be a delay in delivery of COD orders since the courier will need to coordinate with you to deliver the items as per your convenient time.
You shall be timely informed by the courier, on the progress of the delivery of your order.
- Q) I wish to cancel my order placed using COD. Since I have not made any payment, there is no need to call up and cancel my order.Close
In case, you wish to cancel your order, you are requested to write to us on email@example.com.
There will be no refund applicable for orders placed via COD option and cancelled before delivery.
- Q) Will I be charged anything extra for using COD payment option?Close
No, there are no additional charges for using COD option. But to avail COD facility, the total order value must be between Rs.499 and Rs.10000
The minimum shipping fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for an order value lesser than Rs.900/-. This will be added on the payment page before completing the purchase.
- Q) Can I club payment options?Close
We allow clubbing options for Gift card with E-Gift Vouchers with Credit/Debit card or Netbanking ONLY.
- Q) What if my balance on Gift card or E-gift voucher is lower than the order value?Close
If the balance in your gift card or E-gift voucher is lower than the order value you can combine your payment with Credit/Debit card, Netbanking, COD or First Citizen Points to complete your order.
- Q) What happens when I return merchandise in which I had used dual payment options?Close
The amount equivalent to the value of the returned merchandise shall be reversed back in the manner in which the payment initiated, first being Prepaid payment mode i.e. Credit/Debit card, Netbanking followed by Loyalty card payment, Gift card or E-gift card as applicable.
- Q) Do you allow clubbing of Gift Card with COD?Close NO
- Q) Can I pay using Credit Card and balance using Netbanking?Close
Yes, you can club both the payment mode.
- Q) Can I use multiple Gift card numbers in one order?Close
- Q) Are there any shipping charges applicable?Close
All orders below Rs.899/- will attract a shipping fee of Rs.100/-. This will be added at the payment page before completing the purchase.
Cancellation / Returns / Refund related Queries
- Q) What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?Close
- If the item is out of stock when you are trying to add it to your shopping bag, you will be informed immediately and the item won't get added to the shopping bag.
- However, if the item goes out of stock after it has been added to your shopping bag but before check out is completed, you will be informed at the time of check out. You would then need to remove it from your bag before proceeding to check out.
- If an item goes out of stock after you have placed your order and received an order-confirmation, then we will put forward our best attempt to fulfill the order by sourcing the selected item. In the event that we are unable to source it for you, or if it is likely to take longer than 9 days to ship, we will inform you about the delay and cancel the item, and reverse any charges made to your credit / debit card against that item.
- Q) Is there a limit to the quantity that I can order for?Close
No. However, in some cases where the order quantities are large, we may verify in order to ensure your security, to confirm that you have indeed ordered for these items.
Shoppersstop.com reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Shoppersstop.com also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
- Q) Can I cancel an order or an item?Close
Yes, you can cancel the order fully or partially before it is shipped. However, additions to an order, or changes to the item ordered, are not possible.
- Q) Can I change shipping address of the order?Close
You can change the shipping address before your order is billed and shipped by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q) What is your return/refund and replacement policy?Close
We offer a 14 day refund and exchange policy, which is applicable to most products sold on shoppersstop.com. Please refer our returns policy for more details.
- Q) Do I need to pay shipping charges for any items returned to you by courier?Close
No, we offer FREE shipping on returns, which means that any items you wish to return are collected by our courier at our cost, and you do not bear any charges for the same.
- Q) In case I change my mind about the colour/ size picked up, can I have it exchanged?Close
Yes, for most products, you can exchange unused items. Some products are excluded from this for hygiene reasons. For details on which products cannot be exchanged or returned, please refer our returns policy.
- Q) I want to return a product, how can I do that?Close
Most items are returnable in our stores, to check which items cannot be returned in our stores please write to us at email@example.com You may visit any Shoppers Stop store in India, and return the merchandise in unused, saleable condition, along with the original sale invoice, For Details please refer our returns policy.
- Q) Can I return or exchange a product by mail/ courier?
- Q) How can I return/exchange the product if there is no Shoppers Stop store in my city?Close
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possiblep
- Q) How will I receive my money for the products which I have returned or cancelled?Close
- For payment made through Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking, You shall receive your money in the same manner in which you paid at the time of purchase.
- For payments made via Cash on Delivery will be done by online transfers. An email form will be sent to the customer requesting to enter bank account detail.
- However, for returns in any Shoppers Stop store, you will be provided with a credit note which you can use to shop at any of our physical stores.
- Q) Can I get warranty/guarantee for the product?Close
If a product has a manufacturer's warranty/guarantee associated with it, it would be mentioned along with the other product details.
Privacy / Security related Queries
- Q) I want to opt out of the e-mail list, how can I do so?Close
You can unsubscribe from the e-mail list by making the changes in our profile in the My Account section. Alternately, you can click on the unsubscribe option in the e-mail received by you to unsubscribe from that type of e-mail.
- Q) I am concerned about the security aspects related to typing out my credit card number online.Close
- Please be assured that we do not receive/ store your complete card details. When you enter the card details you are redirected to a secure payment site.
- Your card issuing bank authorizes or rejects the transaction, based on which we process or reject the order. At no point do we receive / store your card details.
- Q) Is the information I enter encrypted?Close
Yes we encrypt all credit / debit card or payment information using 128 bit encryption programs.
Shipping Related Queries
- Q) Where do you deliver? Or; do you deliver to my city?Close
We currently deliver to over 750 cities and towns across India. To check delivery to your locality, check for Pin Codes we deliver to on the product page.
- Q) What is your shipping policy?Close
Please refer our Shipping Policy for details.
- Q) Do you deliver out of India? Do you have plans to deliver out of India?Close
No we are sorry, but as of now we do not deliver out of India.
- Q) Are there any places/ items for which delivery might take longer?Close
Expected time taken to dispatch the shipment is given against each product on the respective product details page. Typically all Mumbai deliveries are completed within 1-2 days post shipment and outside Mumbai deliveries are completed within 2-4 days post shipment. Once we receive your order we make all attempts to deliver within the committed time, however, it might take longer than expected in some far to reach areas, due to poor logistics connectivity.
- Q)What happens if I am out when you deliver?Close
Our shipping company will leave a message and attempt again. We urge you to plan and coordinate the purchase in a manner that someone is available to accept the shipment at the provided delivery address.
- Q) What if only part of my order has arrived?Close
We always strive to ship your entire order at the earliest. In some cases, however, some items may not be ready to ship immediately, and so we may ship a partial order of the items which are ready to ship. The remaining items shall typically be shipped as soon as they become available. If we are unable to ship the item, we will automatically cancel the unshipped items and inform you about the same.
- Q) What if my order arrives damaged?Close
- • If you realize that the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform us.
- • If you have accepted the delivery, and then realized that the package is damaged, please feel free write to us at email@example.com to within 24 hours of receiving the package. For details please refer our returns policy.
- Q) Can I place an order for delivery to multiple addresses?Close
No, currently you will have to place multiple orders for multiple addresses.
- Q) I want to change my delivery / shipping address, how can I change it?Close
- Yes, only till such time that we have not billed and shipped your order, you can add/remove landmarks from the address however changing of complete delivery/shipping address cannot be done. You would have to call us on toll free number at 1-800-4199-6648 (8:00 am to 10:00 pm) and request for address change.
- For completely changing the address, you can always place a new order.
- Q) Can you hold my order for few days? (Because I am going out of station.)Close
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us about such exceptions, and we shall try our best to accommodate your instructions.
- Q) What are your shipping charges? Or, Are there any additional charges for delivery?Close
We charge a minimum shipping fee of Rs.100/- on an order value less than Rs.899/-. This will be added at the payment page before completing the purchase.
- Q) Does your product price include shipping charges?Close
- • Our prices do not include shipping charges and tax on shipping charges. However, they include product cost and any governmental levies on the product cost e.g. GST
- • The shipping charges and service tax on shipping charges is added to your order amount on the billing page, after you have indicated the recipient's shipping address. To view our shipping charges click here.
- Q) How do I Track my Order?Close
You can check your order status on our website www.shoppersstop.com in the My Account section.
- Q) I have placed an order 1 week back, when will I get it? Or, what is the estimated delivery time for an Order?Close
All orders usually ship within 3-5 working days after you place the order. However, sometimes orders get delayed due to stock unavailability. For your specific order, click here to check the status.
- Q) Can you arrange delivery for my order late in the evening?Close
We only deliver during business hours, Monday to Saturday. For more details please refer to our shipping policy.
- Q) Who will pay charges for the return shipment?Close
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, and wish to return the item as per our Returns Policy through courier pickup arranged by us, you do not have to pay any courier charges for the return shipment. However any shipping charges levied on the order, will not be refunded.
- Q) What should I do if the Product I ordered has reached me in a damaged/defective condition?Close
- • If you realize that the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform us.
- • If you have accepted the delivery, and then realized that the package is damaged, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package. With an exception of a few items we have a 14 days return / exchange policy. For details please refer our returns policy. Please refer our shipping policy and returns policy for details.
- Q) What should I do if I get something else instead of what I had ordered? Or; I have not ordered what you have sent meClose
We take great care to deliver exactly what you ordered. In case you have been delivered anything other than what you had ordered, please or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the delivery.(email id to be in regular black font)
- Q) I live in India, but I am getting a message that you do not deliver to my PINCODE, how can I order?Close
We are continually working on adding to the list of pincodes we deliver to, Please check with us again in some time. Also, please check the PINCODE you have entered. The pin code should not have any spaces.
- Q) How can I track my order which is in-transit?Close
You can track the shipment status of your order on the courier website for which the URL and Tracking code are emailed to you after your order is shipped.
- Q) Is gift-wrapping offered as a service? Is it charged?Close
You have the option to indicate in the shopping bag, by checking the 'gift wrap' box, if you would like any item to be gift wrapped. We do not charge additionally for gift wrapping. However, please note the gift wrapped item will be packaged inside our regular packaging to ensure that it is not tampered with, or damaged in transit.
- Q) Can I have my order delivered to a Shoppers Stop store, so that I can pick it up from there? Would delivery be free then?Close
Sorry, currently we do not offer such facility.
Registration Related Queries
- Q) Is registration compulsory? Or Do I need to register to be able to shop at Shoppersstop.comClose
- You will be able to shop even as a guest user. However if you are opting for guest checkout, you will be automatically registered once order is successfully placed Your Shoppers Stop profile will be created basis :
- 1) Email ID : That is entered
- 2) Mobile No : That is entered and OTP verified
- 3) First Name & Last Name: This will be picked from the shipping address
- 4) Password: Will be system generated
- You will be shown an option to complete your profile on Thank You page. Additionally an email will be sent to you with a link to complete your profile.
- During profile completion you will get an option to set a new password. If you wish, you can change your mobile number and name before clicking on Continue button.
- On registration you become the registered member of Shoppes Stop family;
- 1) You can avail of the benefits of better service, quicker checkout and a host of special privileges.
- 2) You will be able to link your First Citizen card number to your online account.
- 3) You will be able to earn/redeem First Citizen points for the online purchases made, as per the T&C of Shopper Stop First Citizen Program.
- And with regards to online orders:-
- 1) In case of exchange (as per T&C of exchange/return), you will be able to place an exchange request.
- 2) If case of return (as per T&C of exchange/return), you will be able to create Shoppers Stop Wallet
- Q) Why should I register? Or what is the benefit of registering? Or Do I need to register to be able to shop at Shoppersstop.comClose
No, you need not register to shop at shoppersstop.com. However, if you register you could avail of the benefits of better service, quicker checkout and a host of special privileges.
- Q) Are my personal details secured?Close
- Q) Is there any charge for registration?Close
No, registration on Shoppersstop.com is absolutely free.
- Q)Under what circumstances can my registration expire?Close
Usually registrations do not expire. However, if your account is in-active for a fairly long period we may suspend it or de-activate it, in which case, you can contact us at email@example.com to activate the account. They will reactivate your account after verification of some details to confirm your identity.
- Q) What are the benefits for registration?Close
As a registered member you enjoy following benefits:
- Express Checkout - Sign in and proceed to checkout for quick ordering.
- Order History - Review the details of your Order history and status.
- Address Book - Create and save addresses of your family & friends for faster check out.
- Exclusive offers and Fests - participate in exciting promos and festivals and win fabulous gifts only as a First Citizen.
- Q) Can I deactivate my registration any time?Close
Yes, you can deactivate your registration at your wish. You will need towrite to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and reason for cancellation and we will do the needful within 2 working day
- Q) What if I have forgotten my password?Close
We can help you retrieve your password if you go to forgot password page, and enter your email ID registered with us. We will email instructions to reset your password to the email ID provided.
- Q) How do I change my password?Close
You can change your password in the my account section.
- Q) Can I edit my personal detailsClose
- Yes, most of your personal detail is editable. It can be done in the My account section under edit profile tab.
- However, you will not be able to modify your Title, Name, Gender, and Date of birth if you have linked your First Citizen membership with the online account.
- Q) What if I have forgotten my Login Id/ Customer Id?Close
You may write to us at email@example.com with following details (which you provided at the time of sign in:
- Date of birth
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address provided
- Past order number of an order placed from your login id, if any.
- Q) How can I change my email address? Can I change the email id I used for registration?Close
You can not modify your e-mail address, since your email address is your user Id.
- Q) Is email address mandatory when registering?Close
Yes. Your email ID is the same as your username/login ID and is therefore required when you create an account on shoppersstop.com.
First Citizen related Queries
- Q) Do you have any special offers/ schemes for customers who buy frequently?Close
Yes, if you are above 18 years of age, you can join the First Citizen program by paying a nominal fee of Rs.181 + Rs.18.68(service tax). As a First Citizen, you get exclusive offers and benefits apart from loyalty points that can be redeemed to buy merchandise from any of our stores, even online. For more details on the First Citizen program please click here.
- Q) I am a First Citizen, can I accrue points for online purchase? Or, Can I use the same First Citizen number in-store and on-the-web?Close
Yes you should ideally have only one First Citizen number, that way you earn points faster and upgrade faster. Do remember to enter your First Citizen number on the billing page during checkout in the space provided, so we are able to award the First Citizen points to your account.
Please note: First Citizen Reward points will NOT BE EARNED against purchase made using Cash on Delivery payment mode (For online transactions)
- Q) Can I use my First Citizen membership for online shopping?Close
Yes, you will need to provide your membership number at the time of checkout, to ensure you earn points on your purchase.
- Q) Will I be eligible for 5% extra discount during End of Season SaleClose
During End of Season Sale, Golden Glow customers will be eligible for Extra 5% discount on their shopping online at http://www.shoppersstop.com. For eligible customers, 5% extra discount will be reimbursed in the form of cash back/refund within 20 days post completion of End of Season sale.
- Q)Can I buy an associate card online?Close
- Q) I modified my online account details, however, it is not reflecting in my First Citizen details?Close
As a registered member you enjoy following benefits:
You online account id at https://www.shoppersstop.com is different from your First Citizen account. You do not need to be a First Citizen to create a Shoppersstop.com account. However, if you are a First Citizen, you should provide your First Citizen account details at the time of buying online on the billing page during checkout, in order to accrue points online.
- Q) Are there additional benefits for First Citizens' who shop online?Close
As a First Citizen you enjoy similar benefits online as you would in the store. Additionally, we may sometimes have special promotions for First Citizens only, which will be communicated at the appropriate time.
- Q) I shopped online but haven't received points for thatClose
We will need more details to provide you the specific answer, kindly and speak with our customer service representative or write to us at ( firstname.lastname@example.org or provide your comments with full details of the transaction and order number on the feedback page. We will revert to you within 3 working days.
- Q) How can I earn points for online shopping?Close
To earn points for your online shopping, you will need to provide your First Citizen number on the billing information page at the time of check out. Please note: First Citizen Reward points will NOT BE EARNED against purchase made using Cash on Delivery payment mode (For online transactions)
- Q) Can I redeem points earned online at the physical stores?Close
- Q) How do I redeem my Reward Points Online?Close
- If you are a member of First Citizen program and wish to redeem your First Citizen Reward Points, you will need to first link your First Citizen membership with the online account. Steps to request linking: Fill the First Citizen Online Linking form available at all stores at First Citizen Desk or can be downloaded online from My Account section at Shoppersstop.com
- Submit the filled First Citizen Online Linking form at First Citizen Desk in your nearest Shoppers Stop store or courier it to the following address: Shoppersstop.com Team First Citizen Desk Shoppers Stop Ltd., Umang Tower, 5th Floor, Mindspace, Off. Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 064.
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail on your registered e-mail address after your account is linked.
- When you choose to redeem online, your First Citizen reward point redemption will happen in real time.
- However, if the reward point balance is insufficient at the time of placing your order, you will be able to club it with credit/debit card/Net Banking, EGV and Gift Card. Under no circumstances will you be charged for more than the total order value. Customers who enroll online for First Citizen Program of Shoppers Stop (fees as applicable) are auto linked for online redemptions and do not have to submit the request again. (Registration with Shopperstop.com does not make you eligible for First Citizen benefits, until you enroll for the First Citizen program)
- Q) Can I upgrade my card online?Close
Your membership status is automatically changed based on your buying history and spend with us. You can influence your First Citizen level by shopping more with Shoppers Stop.
- Q) I am a First Citizen but have forgotten my card at home and am shopping online from work. Can I call up your customer desk to obtain it?Close
You can retrieve your First Citizen number by contacting our First Citizen (loyalty program) team at (022) 6688 7688 between (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
First Citizen Reward Points Redemptions Queries
- Q) How do I redeem my Reward Points Online?Close
If you are a member of First Citizen program and wish to redeem your First Citizen Reward Points, you will need to first link your First Citizen membership with the online account. Steps to request linking:
Fill the First Citizen Online Linking form available at all stores at First Citizen Desk or can be downloaded online from My Account section at Shoppersstop.com
Submit the filled First Citizen Online Linking form at First Citizen Desk in your nearest Shoppers Stop store or courier it to the following address: Shoppersstop.com Team First Citizen Desk Shoppers Stop Ltd., Umang Tower, 5th Floor, Mindspace, Off. Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 064.
We will send you a confirmation e-mail on your registered e-mail address after your account is linked.
When you choose to redeem online, your First Citizen reward point redemption will happen in real time.
However, if the reward point balance is insufficient at the time of placing your order, you will be able to club it with credit/debit card/Net Banking, EGV and Gift Card. Under no circumstances will you be charged for more than the total order value. Customers who enroll online for First Citizen Program of Shoppers Stop (fees as applicable) are auto linked for online redemptions and do not have to submit the request again. (Registration with Shopperstop.com does not make you eligible for First Citizen benefits, until you enroll for the First Citizen program)
- Q) I paid by redeeming my Reward Points Online, now I would like to return / cancel the item. Will my points used for redemption be reversed or are they lost?Close
In case your return / cancellation request is accepted as per our Returns Policy, then the applicable points will be put back into your First Citizen Reward Points Account.