TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHER
Offer: “Shop for Rs 5000 and get Discount Vouchers worth Rs 5000*”
(*Redeemable same day onwards)
Location – All Shoppers Stop Stores, HomeStop, and www.shoppersstop.com
- This Discount Voucher scheme (Scheme) is valid in India and is open to all Shoppers Stop Limited (SSL/Shoppers Stop) customers who will receive Ten Discount Vouchers (DV) worth Rs. 500/- each on a minimum purchase of merchandise (including Shoppers Stop Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards) worth nett Rs. 5,000/- or multiples thereof in a single cash memo to be billed by Shoppers Stop Limited (SSL) from its stores called Shoppers Stop, HomeStop Stores located all across India & www.shoppersstop.com
- This Scheme is valid only for customers who made purchase from May 24, 2019 up to June 5, 2019 (both days inclusive) or such extended date as may be decided by Shoppers Stop Ltd. as per its discretion (scheme period). (the website) (collectively referred to as the said stores) within the scheme period (the said Scheme)
- To claim the DVs, customers will be required to comply/execute any such formalities as may be required by Shoppers Stop Limited.
- The DVs can be claimed strictly against nett purchases made through valid tenders as to cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, TONE TAG WALLET, ATOM WALLET, BAJAJ FIN EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify.
- The DVs cannot be claimed for purchase made through Shoppers Stop gift voucher/ gift card, First citizen point, any other point’s redemptions scheme, credit notes, Sodexo passes ticket gift vouchers / gift cards and discount values.
- No Discount Voucher will be issued against a transaction in which a Discount voucher of the aforesaid offer is redeemed/ utilised.
- Out of the aforesaid Ten DVs issued under the said Scheme, each of the Nine DVs can be separately redeemed on their respective next purchases of Nett of Rs. 3,000/- or more from the select brands available at the stores of SSL including HomeStop spread throughout India and is redeemable from 24 May, 2019 till 9 June , 2019 (the redemption period).
- The Tenth eDV will be an Electronic Discount Voucher (EDV) which shall be redeemable from SSL website www.shoppersstop.com and from SSL Mobile App (App) from May 24, 2019 till June 9, 2019 (the redemption period) against the next purchases worth Nett of Rs. 3,000/- or more from the select brands as more particularly stated on the website and App
- For customers shopping online during the offer period all 10 DVs will be issued in form of eDVs (9 redeemable in stores and 1 on the website) None of the aforesaid DVs including EDV can be clubbed for the purpose of redemption.
- On redemption of the DV, the balance amount shall be payable by the customers through Valid Tender i.e. cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, Freecharge wallet, TONE TAG WALLET, ATOM WALLET, BAJAJ FINANCE EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify
- Only a single DV can be redeemed against a single bill of nett Rs. 3000 or more. The same cannot be clubbed.
- This DV cannot be transferred, substituted and/or exchanged for cash or with other articles or returned.
- This DV redemption is not valid on purchase of gift voucher/gift card, mobile phones & mobile accessories, laptops & laptop accessories, MP3 MP4 players, iPods, pure gold jewellery, gold & platinum coins, Apple products, cameras, shopping bags, First Citizen Membership and electronics.
- This DV redemption is not valid on purchases made under the Private/ Exclusive Brand Buy 5 Get 5 offer on STOP, Kashish, Haute Curry, Life, Vettorio Fratini, Fratini Woman, RS by Rocky Star, Rheson & Femina Flaunt apparel.
- In case, the DV is lost/ stolen, SSL does not take the responsibility to issue a replacement of such DVs.
- The scheme period and/ or redemption period shall not be extended under any circumstances and redemption of the DVs pursuant to the completion of the redemption period shall not be accepted by SSL.
- Except for the EDV, the customer will have to present a valid/original DV to the cashier duly signed and stamped by authorised signatory of SSL, at the time of redemption. DVs which are damaged beyond recognition, defaced, mutilated or invalid shall not be accepted for redemption. No duplicate DVs shall be issued by SSL and decision of SSL in this regard will be final and binding.
- Any issues relating to the DV and/ or the related transactions pertaining to the fulfilment of purchases will have to be supported by the original single cash memo.
- For purchases made on the website as per the said Scheme, unique DV codes shall be sent online on the customers stated email id.
- The customers will not hold SSL responsible for and/or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this said Scheme.
- Employees and dependant family customers of SSL are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- SSL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change, withdraw or vary any of the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
- All other expenses including all taxes as may be applicable under the Indian Laws and all local levies to be borne by the customers participating in the said Scheme.
- No two offers/ schemes/codes or discounts can be clubbed together during the scheme period both in stores as well as the website.
- This Scheme is being brought to you by the concerted efforts of SSL. And in the event of non-happening or partial happening of the same for reasons beyond anybody’s control or act of God, then neither SSL nor their agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the Scheme or any other person claiming under him.
- Merchandise is available without availing the scheme and customer is willingly participating in the scheme and agrees to have read and understood the terms and condition of the scheme
- Any dispute arising out of this Scheme will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
Terms and conditions for EDV
- The offer is valid only for orders placed on www.shoppersstop.com and on Shopping App
- To avail this discount, please type the coupon code in the 'Coupon Code' box provided on the shopping bag page during checkout
- The discount will not be applicable on Fine Jewellery, Gold & Silver Jewellery, Echo Dot, Fire TV, Kindle, Echo, E-Reader Accessories, Gold Coins, Gift Vouchers/Cards/Topups, E-Gift Vouchers, First Citizen membership card and excluding S19/FS9.
- Coupon not applicable on purchase of more than 5 products in one transaction/order.
- Coupon applicable only once per customer
- The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- No two offers can be available simultaneously.
- Standard www.shoppersstop.com Terms & Conditions apply
- The discount offer cannot be combined or exchanged with any other offer provided by www.shoppersstop.com
- The Approval of the order is at the sole discretion of www.shoppersstop.com
- Shoppers Stop Ltd. Reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody's control or Act of God, neither Shoppers Stop nor their agent, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the offer.
- By participating in the promotional offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- We do not return or exchange Gift Vouchers, Fine Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Gold Coins, Undergarments, Altered Garments, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Sunglasses, First Citizen Card and Watches for hygiene and other reasons.