Terms and Conditions for the enrolment offer on PRIME DAY on Amazon.in:
- The said terms and conditions refer to the purchase of “First Citizen membership” offered by Shoppers Stop Limited (Shoppers Stop), on prime days, i.e. July 16, 2018 and July 17, 2018 (Prime Day), from Amazon.in
- The offer of purchase of membership and 300 bonus reward points (BRP) (100 points towards enrollment + 200 additional BRP) on Amazon.in is a special offer as part of Prime Day on amazon.in.
- Purchase of the membership from Amazon.in will only construe intent to become a First Citizen and not purchase of membership. The customer will be deemed a First Citizen of Shoppers Stop only when the said customer fulfills all process and obligations prescribed by Shoppers Stop and Shoppers Stop issues a First Citizen membership number to the said customer.
- The membership will be activated on date of intimation of the Membership number by Shoppers Stop by way of SMS (on the provided mobile number by the customer) to the said customer.
- To activate the membership the customer will need to fill the online application form (mailed to the registered id of the customer by amazon.in) and submit the same with all mandatory data points by 31st July 2018 (due date).
- Forms that are received with all details duly submitted will only be considered as a valid application and membership will be processed against the same.
- Membership processing and intimation will happen post 3 (three) working days from submission of form (subject to all details fully and duly submitted)
- In case of non-receipt of application form (submission against email sent by amazon.in) by due date or incomplete/invalid applications, the purchase shall be considered cancelled and a refund will be processed through Amazon.in.
- Shoppers Stop reserves the right to cancel or modify the offer and its terms at any point of time without assigning any reason or intimation whatsoever.
- Shoppers Stop shall in no way be held liable if it cannot extend the benefits under the offer due to any reasons beyond it’s control.
- In addition to the above terms & conditions, all standard terms & conditions of Shoppers Stop’s First Citizen Reward Program & Reward Points redemption will apply, which are available on shoppersstop.com.
- Any dispute arising out of this offer shall be subject to Indian Laws and courts having jurisdiction in Mumbai.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SHOPPERS STOP FIRST CITIZEN PROGRAM
- The Shoppers Stop First Citizen Program is open to Indian citizens above 18 years of age only.
• The Shoppers Stop First Citizen Card refers to the Shoppers Stop First Citizen Program of Shoppers Stop Ltd. (Shoppers Stop).
• No two offers or discounts can be clubbed together unless specified otherwise.
• Shoppers Stop First Citizens will not be entitled to any of the benefits under the Shoppers Stop First Citizen Program for any transaction of the nature of institutional sales made from Shoppers Stop.
• First Citizen membership is for individuals only - it is not a corporate card/corporate membership.
• Primary enrolment is defined as an individual who is the first member in the family to enrol in the Shoppers Stop First Citizen Program at any point of time since its inception. Family is defined as Parents, Siblings (brothers and sisters), Spouse, Children (18 years of age and above as on date of enrolment).
• Enrolment must be in the applicant’s full name and only one Primary enrolment per individual will be accepted. In the event of more than one Shoppers Stop First Citizen card number being assigned to the same individual (duplicate accounts), Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right to merge the two accounts.
• Associate Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership can be provided only to the following family members - Parents, Siblings (brothers and sisters), Spouse, Children (18 years of age and above as on date of enrolment).
• The number of Associate Cards per Primary Shoppers Stop First Citizen would depend on the card type of the Primary Shoppers Stop First Citizen. For a Classic Moments Primary Shoppers Stop First Citizen - only 1 Associate card, for a Silver Edge Primary Shoppers Stop First Citizen - up to 2 Associate cards, for a Golden Glow Primary Shoppers Stop First Citizen - up to 3 Associate cards.
• Misuse of Shoppers Stop First Citizen cards or Program benefits may result in termination of Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Shoppers Stop Ltd.
• The Shoppers Stop First Citizen card is valid for use during the period indicated on it and/or till the validity of Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership. The person named on the Shoppers Stop First Citizen Card is the only person who may use the card for any purpose whatsoever. A Shoppers Stop First Citizen card is not transferable.
• Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership can be revoked or refused if a Shoppers Stop First Citizen/customer is involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice.
• Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions as well as rules and regulations governing the Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership without prior notice.
• By using his/her Shoppers Stop First Citizen card and/or quoting his/her Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership number to Shoppers Stop, and/or any Program Partners, the Shoppers Stop First Citizen also consents to information about him/her being supplied to Program Partners with whom Shoppers Stop Ltd. has/may have arrangements for the provision of services to Shoppers Stop First Citizens.
• Benefits and offers available through the Program Partners may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. Shoppers Stop Ltd. will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations. Shoppers Stop Ltd. will also not be held responsible for any liability arising from use of such offers.
• Car parking charges will be reimbursed (as First Citizen reward points) on purchase at Shoppers Stop Ltd, to valid Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership.
Earning Reward Points
- Reward Points will be credited only if you present your Shoppers Stop First Citizen card at the time of payment. No Reward Points can be recorded once the transaction is complete.
• Reward Points cannot be earned through use of Shoppers Stop First Citizen Reward Points, Credit Note, Gift Voucher/Gift Card and Discount Values.
• Reward Points will be earned on purchase of Gift Vouchers/Gift Card.
• Reward Points cannot be earned on purchases made through cheque/demand draft.
• Reward Points will be earned on the nett value or value of cash actually paid by you. (Nett purchase means purchases made by Cash or Credit/Debit card).
• Reward Points earned are of the same value, irrespective of whether purchase is paid for by Cash or Credit/Debit card.
• Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right to change the method of calculation of Reward Points accrual on Shoppers Stop First Citizen purchases at any point to reflect changing market conditions without any notice.
• Reward Points cannot be earned on purchase of mobiles and mobile accessories, laptops and laptop accessories, MP3/MP4 players, iPods, pure gold jewellery, gold & platinum coins/bars, Tanishq jewelry, Sleek, Apple products, cameras, Ethos and certain categories at Shoppers Stop.
• First Citizen Reward Points cannot be earned on discounted merchandise.
Redemption of Reward Points
- Reward Points can be redeemed only by Primary and/or Associate Shoppers Stop First Citizen cardholders.
• Reward Points and other rewards and privileges are not redeemable for cash. They are not transferable.
• No discount of any type can be availed of when a Reward Points Voucher is being used/redeemed.
• The First Citizen membership is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of enrolment/upgrade/renewal as reflected in the Shoppers Stop system.
• Shoppers Stop First Citizen Reward Points should be redeemed within the current Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership period after which the Reward Points will automatically lapse.
• Reward Points are redeemed at the time of billing and have to be used immediately against the current bill only.
• Once Reward Points are redeemed or lapsed they cannot be reinstated under any circumstances.
- Shoppers Stop First Citizens must sign their card on the reverse as soon as it is received. This card bearing the Shoppers Stop First Citizen’s name, when signed or used, confirms acceptance of all terms and conditions, which are subject to revision by Shoppers Stop Ltd., from time to time.
• A Customer Care Associate has the right to check a Shoppers Stop First Citizen’s signature against the signature on the reverse of the card to ascertain the identity of a Shoppers Stop First Citizen.
• The Shoppers Stop First Citizen card, given to all Shoppers Stop First Citizens, remains the property of Shoppers Stop Ltd., at all times and the same must be returned on request.
• All rights to ownership and usage of the card lie with Shoppers Stop Ltd.
• The Shoppers Stop First Citizen cards issued are not credit cards, except the co-branded cards.
• Free parking is available only for Golden Glow Shoppers Stop First Citizens on the production of a valid Golden Glow Shoppers Stop First Citizen card*. Classic Moments and Silver Edge Shoppers Stop First Citizens can get their parking charges reimbursed (as First Citizen reward points) against purchases made on the same day at the Shoppers Stop outlet where they have paid for the parking.
• Reserved parking is available on a first come, first served basis in select stores only for Golden Glow Shoppers Stop First Citizens on the production of a valid Golden Glow Shoppers Stop First Citizen card.
• Parking will be at owner’s risk. Any loss or damage to the vehicle will not be the responsibility of Shoppers Stop Ltd.
• Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and modify or close the Shoppers Stop First Citizen Program at any given time without assigning any reason. It may also decide to close the Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership for a period of time as decided by the management.
• Employees of Shoppers Stop Ltd. and subsidiaries of Shoppers Stop Ltd. and their immediate families are not permitted to apply for Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership.
• Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right to refuse Shoppers Stop First Citizen membership to an applicant without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• Any dispute arising will fall under the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
• Under a special arrangement, members of the Shoppers Stop First Citizen program, Crossword Book Rewards program, will now be able to earn and/or spend the reward points at and from any of the stores, be it Shoppers Stop or Crossword (company owned stores only) against the purchases made by them across all the above mentioned stores. The Terms & Conditions of the Loyalty Program of each of the store shall be valid and applicable to the respective membership, however, the Loyalty Program terms & conditions/rules of the store at & from where the customer is making a specific transaction shall supersede the Terms & Conditions of other stores/loyalty programs at any given point of time, for that particular transaction. Shoppers Stop Ltd and Crossword Bookstores Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw/revise/restrict this arrangement at any point of time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The email id provided will be used to generate your online Shoppers Stop a/c for access of benefits on www.shoppersstop.comand the Shoppers Stop mobile app. A password will be generated and shared on the said id subject to verification. First Citizen membership number can be linked to only one online email id, therefore Incase the said email id is already registered with us and is linked to the same or some other account then a new account and password will not be generated. For any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 022-61290400.
*Conditions apply. Store specific privileges. May not be available at all stores.
Limitation of Liability
- Shoppers Stop Ltd. and/or Program Partners shall not be liable to any Shoppers Stop First Citizen or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the program and/or the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether Shoppers Stop and/or its Program Partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
• Shoppers Stop Ltd. will endeavour to ensure the availability and the quality of services provided by Program Partners but will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure by Program Partners to provide services or for any reason whatsoever.