- This “Promotional scheme” is open to all Shoppers Stop Limited’s (Shoppers Stop/SSL) customers (SSL customers) who shop and purchase worth Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees five thousand only) (nett purchases only) or more in a single bill within the promotional scheme period from the Shoppers Stop (including Airport stores), HomeStop located all across India and including purchases made through SSL’s online store i.e. www.shoppersstop.com & mobile application (said stores). Upon such purchase, the SSL customers will receive 2 Discount Vouchers (DV’s) each of Rs. 500 – One of which shall be redeemable on spend of Rs. 3000 /- (Nett) redeemable at the store of SSL & 1 eDV/Coupon of Rs. 500 – Redeemable on spend of Rs. 3000/- (Nett) on Shoppers Stop mobile app/Website (eDV/ Coupon offer only valid for First Citizen members of Shoppers Stop).
- The Promotional scheme is valid from 27th September 2019 to 31st October 2019 (Both days inclusive) (Promotional scheme period).
- To claim the DV’s, SSL customers will be required to comply / execute any such formalities as may be required by the Shoppers Stop Limited’s store employees.
- The DV’s can be issued strictly against nett purchases made through valid tenders as to cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, Freecharge wallet, Tone Tag wallet, Atom wallet, Bajaj Fin EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify.
- On redemption of this DV the balance amount, shall be payable by the customers through Valid Tender i.e. cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, Freecharge wallet, Tone Tag wallet, Atom wallet, Bajaj Fin EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify.
- The DV’s cannot be claimed for purchase made through Shoppers Stop e Gift Voucher / Gift voucher / card, First Citizen points, any other point’s redemptions scheme, credit notes, Sodexo passes ticket gift vouchers / gift cards and discount values.
- Each DV can be redeemed on the next purchase, which can also be on the same day, on the Nett purchase of Rs. 3,000/- or more in a single bill from any of the said stores of SSL (SSL operated stores) at which the Promotional Scheme is valid (Redemption stores) and is redeemable from the date of issue of DVs till 3rd November, 2019 (the redemption period). DVs issued under this Promotional scheme cannot be clubbed together for redemption under a single invoice of Nett Rs 6,000/- or more.
- The DVs cannot be transferred, substituted and / or exchanged for cash or with other articles or returned.
- This DV redemption is not valid on purchase of mobiles and mobile accessories, laptops and laptop accessories, MP3 / MP4 players, iPods, pure gold jewelry, gold & platinum coins / bars, Tanishq jewelry, Sleek, Apple products, cameras, Ethos and certain categories at Shoppers Stop.
- Any bulk purchase of SSL Gift voucher, Gift card, electronic gift-vouchers by Corporates shall not make them eligible to participate under this Promotional scheme to receive DVs. However, bulk purchase of SSL Gift voucher, Gift card, electronic gift-vouchers by Individual customers shall make them eligible under this Promotional scheme to receive DVs.
- This Promotional scheme is valid on purchase of gift vouchers / gift card / electronic-gift vouchers. This Promotional scheme is not valid on purchase of mobile phones & mobile accessories, gold jewelry and coins, First Citizen membership and electronics.
- In case, the DVs is lost / stolen, SSL does not take the responsibility to issue a replacement or reissue of such DVs.
- The Promotional scheme period and the redemption period shall not be extended under any circumstances and redemption of the DVs pursuant to the completion of the redemption period shall not be accepted by SSL. 14. The customer will have to present a valid & original DVs to the cashier duly signed and stamped by authorized signatory of SSL at the time of redemption. DVs which are damaged beyond recognition, defaced or invalid shall not be accepted for redemption. Decision of SSL in this regard will be final and binding.
- Any issues relating to the DVs and / or the related transactions pertaining to the fulfilment of purchases will have to be supported by the original single cash memo.
- The DVs shall not be valid at www.shoppersstop.com.
- The customers will not hold SSL responsible for and / or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this Promotional Scheme or redemption of DVs.
- Employees and dependent family members of SSL are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- SSL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
- All other expenses including all taxes as may be applicable under the Indian Laws and all local levies to be borne by the customers participating in the Promotional Scheme.
- No two offers / schemes or discounts can be availed together (at the same time) during the Promotional scheme period.
- This promotional Scheme is being brought to you by the concerted efforts of SSL. And in the event of non-happening or partial happening of the same for reasons beyond anybody’s control or act of God, then neither SSL nor their agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the Promotional scheme or any other person claiming under him.
- For detailed terms and conditions please contact the First Citizen Desk within the said stores.
- The products at the Redemption store and at the Said store are available without participating in the Promotional Scheme and SSL Customer may choose not to accept the DVs. Customer is willingly participating it the Promotional scheme and agrees to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the Promotional scheme.
- Any dispute arising out of this Promotional scheme will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
No Alerts Available
missing mobile number
missing mobile number
missing mobile number