Terms & Conditions
General - These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Customer and Shoppers Stop relating to the alterations of the purchased garment described on the invoice.
The alteration service can be availed only once per apparel purchased from Shoppers Stop store (or shoppers stop online) with a valid invoice only.
- No Refunds -ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Once the request for alterations is taken; No refunds, exchanges, returns or cancellations are permitted.
- Acceptance-Shoppers Stop will initiate alteration service free of cost upon receiving request from the Customer, applicable on products with a valid shoppers stop invoice.
a) Acceptance of the services shall automatically be deemed to have happened upon the signing of the pick-up slip
b) Satisfaction with the services shall automatically be deemed to have happened upon delivery of product or sharing feedback on the App whichever is earlier.
b) Services provided are based on the measurements given at the time of garment pickup from customer’s delivery address.
c) Any measurements recorded at the time of pick up shall be final.
- Cleaning and Steaming -Shoppers Stop is not responsible for cleaning of the garment. If the garment was purchased from Shoppers Stop, a final steaming of the garment is included in the alterations services. No alteration request can be taken for garments that had any other alterations or adjustments made by any other party.
- Cutting and Sewing-Standard alteration process shall be followed while “CUTTING AND SEWING” by professionals (or as agreed upon during pick up) and designs cannot be customized.
- Appointments-All alterations request shall be taken with prior appointment only. Customers are requested to be available as per the scheduled appointment or inform us of delays or cancellations well in advance.
Shoppers stop will make a maximum of 2 attempts to pick up the garment for alteration as per the scheduled appointment and reserves the right to cancel the request upon no response/non availability of customer for the pickup
- Completion of Alterations - Alterations are usually completed within 3 to 4 working days unless otherwise stated.
- Limitation of Liability-In no event will Shoppers Stop be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, exemplary, or similar damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of use, pain and suffering or mental anguish, related to or arising out of the services.
- Force Majeure-Any delay or failure in the performance by Shoppers Stop shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably caused by or under the control of Shoppers Stop, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, terrorism, vandalism, governmental acts, injunctions, labour strikes, and errors or omissions of a manufacturer or its distributor.
Indemnity- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shoppers Stop/ shhoppersstop.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Shoppers Stop/ shhoppersstop.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Jurisdiction- These terms along with any other terms and condition shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.