The Approval of the order is at the sole discretion of www.shoppersstop.com
We do not return or exchange Gift Vouchers, Fine Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Gold Coins, Undergarments, Altered Garments, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Sunglasses, First Citizen Card, Maxit Products, Electronic Products and Watches for hygiene and other reasons.
Shoppers Stop Ltd. reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody's control or Act of God, neither Shoppers Stop nor their agent, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the Offer.
By participating in the promotional offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
1. This offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and any participation in the said offer is voluntary.
2.The offer is applicable to existing and new Resident HSBC Debit and Credit Cardholders, excluding Corporate Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’). Credit Cardholders who have not repaid their minimum payment due within 30 days of their payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement, will not be eligible for the offer.
3.Cardholders are required to use their valid HSBC Debit or Credit Card (‘Card’) to avail of the offer.
4.During the period 20 January 2018 to 18 February (both dates included) (Offer Period), Cardholders on using their valid HSBC Debit and Credit Card (‘Card’) at Shoppersstop.com and mobile APP in India will be entitled to 10% cash back as per the details mentioned below (‘Offer’): Offer details
Shoppersstop.com and Mobile APP
• Cashback is applicable on purchase made through Shoppers Stop website only.
5. The cashback is over and above any other discounts offered by Shoppers Stop during the offer period
6. HSBC Debit Cards and Credit Cards held by the same customer will be eligible for the Offer separately on each Card. Add-on Credit cardholders will have separate offer eligibility.
7. This offer can be availed multiple times on Shoppers Stop website, subject to maximum cap of INR 1,000 per card.
8. Any transaction that is cancelled or reversed during the offer period will not be included in the spending amount calculation and will not be considered for the purpose of calculating the cash back eligibility.
9. The cashback will be credited to cardholder’s account within 90 days from the end of the offer period i.e 18 May 2018
11. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of Shoppers Stop and the Cardholders are required to refer, read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by them prior to availing the offers.
12. HSBC does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered by Shoppers Stop and does not make any warranties or representations as to the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of Shoppers Stop products. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the Cardholder directly to Shoppers Stop.
13. The usage of the credit card and debit card is governed by applicable terms & conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed terms and conditions.
14. All decisions in respect of the offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholders under this Offer, any other claims with regard to this Offer against HSBC are waived.
15. HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase transaction meets the eligibility criteria as listed above. All decisions in respect of the offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholders under this offer, any other claims with regard to this offer against HSBC are waived.
16. HSBC reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice to the cardholders.
17. HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
18. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
19. The offer is subject to force majeure events.
20. Tax liability, if any will be borne by the cardholder.
21. Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-State GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
22. By availing of the offer the Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms & conditions in totality.