missing mobile number
missing mobile number
missing mobile number
Are you a First Citizen? Shop more to get additional benefits,
on your First Citizen account.
Shop worth Rs 3500 & above and get *10% points back.
Shop worth Rs 5000 & above and get **10% points back along with 2 discount vouchers worth Rs 500/- each
Terms & Conditions Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Shopping League scheme (scheme) is valid in India and is open to all Shoppers Stop customers who will receive two Discount Vouchers (DV) worth Rs. 500/- each on a minimum purchase of merchandise (including Shoppers Stop Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards) worth nett Rs. 5,000/- or multiples thereof in a single cash memo to be billed by Shoppers Stop Limited (SSL) from its stores called Shoppers Stop, HomeStop Stores located all across India & www.shoppersstop.com (the website) within the scheme period (the said Scheme).
- This Scheme is valid only for customers who made purchase from April 06, 2018 up to May 20, 2018 (both days inclusive) (scheme period).
- To claim the DV’s, customers will be required to comply/execute any such formalities as may be required by the Shoppers Stop store employee.
- The DV’s can be claimed strictly against nett purchases made through valid tenders as to cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, Freecharge wallet, TONE TAG WALLET, ATOM WALLET, BAJAJ FIN EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify.
- The DV’s cannot be claimed for purchase made through Shoppers Stop gift voucher / card, First citizen point, any other point’s redemptions scheme, credit notes, Sodexo passes ticket gift vouchers / gift cards and discount values.
- Each DV can be redeemed on the next purchase, which can also be on the same day, of Nett Rs. 3000 or more from any of the stores of SSL including HomeStop spread throughout India and is redeemable from date of issue till 31st May, 2018 (the redemption period).
- On redemption of this DV the balance amount, shall be payable by the customers through Valid Tender i.e. cash, debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, Freecharge wallet, TONE TAG WALLET, ATOM WALLET, BAJAJ FINANCE EMI or any other valid tender which Shoppers Stop may notify.
- Only a single DV can be redeemed against a single bill of nett Rs. 3000 or more.
- This DV cannot be transferred, substituted and/or exchanged for cash or with other articles or returned.
- This DV redemption is not valid on purchase of gift voucher/gift card, mobile phones & mobile accessories, laptops & laptop accessories, MP3 MP4 players, iPods, pure gold jewellery, gold & platinum coins, Apple products, cameras, shopping bags, First Citizen Membership and electronics.
- In case, the DV is lost/ stolen, SSL does not take the responsibility to issue a replacement of such DVs.
- The scheme period and/ or redemption period shall not be extended under any circumstances and redemption of the DVs pursuant to the completion of the redemption period shall not be accepted by SSL.
- The customer will have to present a valid/original DV to the cashier duly signed and stamped by authorised signatory of SSL, at the time of redemption. DVs which are damaged beyond recognition, defaced, mutilated or invalid shall not be accepted for redemption. No duplicate DVs shall be issued by SSL and decision of SSL in this regard will be final and binding.
- Any issues relating to the DV and/ or the related transactions pertaining to the fulfilment of purchases will have to be supported by the original single cash memo.
- For purchases made on the website as per the said Scheme, unique DV codes shall be sent online on the customers stated email id.
- DV issued on the website cannot be redeemed at the stores and vice versa.
- The customers will not hold SSL responsible for and/or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this said Scheme.
- Employees and dependant family customers of SSL are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- SSL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
- All other expenses including all taxes as may be applicable under the Indian Laws and all local levies to be borne by the customers participating in the said Scheme.
- No two offers/ schemes/codes or discounts can be clubbed together during the scheme period both in stores as well as the website.
- This Scheme is being brought to you by the concerted efforts of SSL. And in the event of non-happening or partial happening of the same for reasons beyond anybody’s control or act of God, then neither SSL nor their agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the Scheme or any other person claiming under him.
- Merchandise is available without availaing the scheme and customer is willingly participating in the scheme and agrees to have read and understood the terms and condition of the scheme
- Any dispute arising out of this Scheme will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- Coupons not applicable on Amazon Products
FIRST CITIZEN 10% POINTS BACK OFFER
- First Citizens get 10% Points Back
- Max 350 points on shopping for nett Rs. 3500 – Rs. 4999 in a single bill during the offer period
- Max 500 points on shopping of nett Rs. 5000 or more in a single bill during the offer period
- Points Back will be given only once during the offer period. If the member makes 2 transactions, 1 of nett Rs. 3500 & the other of nett Rs. 5000, he/ she will get points back only on the Rs. 5000 transaction.
- The points will be credited in the 1st week of June 2018 and will be redeemable till 30th June’18 on purchase of nett Rs. 3000 or more in a single bill.
- In addition to the above terms & conditions, all standard terms & conditions of the First Citizen Reward Program & Reward Points redemption will apply.
ICICI BANK 10% INSTANT DISCOUNT OFFER (Valid only at Stores)
Terms and Conditions
- Offer: 10% Instant Discount (Instant Discount Offer) for ICICI Bank Debit and Credit card Cardholders on a minimum purchase of Rs.5000/- and more at Shoppers Stop Ltd (SSL) stores operated under the name “Shoppers Stop” including HomeStop, Mothercare (operated by SSL) Airport stores (the said stores). Maximum Instant Discount up to of Rs.1000 at customer ID level. This Instant Discount Offer shall be open only to card holders shopping at the said stores during the offer period.
- Offer period: 30th March 2018 to 20th May’2018 (both days inclusive) (Offer period)
- Shoppers Stop Pvt Ltd Standard Terms & Conditions shall be applicable.
- In an event misuse of the ICICI Bank Debit and Credit card, identified by ICICI Bank and SSL, it reserves right to withdraw the Instant Discount Offer without prior written intimation to the cardholder. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation as may be required by ICICI Bank and/ or SSL
- This Instant Discount Offer is brought solely by ICICI Bank
- Offer will be applicable on single bill / Invoice of Rs.5000.
- ICICI Bank & SSL reserves the right to modify / alter the offer or all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank & SSL also reserves the right to discontinue the Instant Discount offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The customers shall not hold SSL or ICICI Bank Ltd responsible for and/or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a customer may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this ICICI Bank Instant Discount offer.
- SSL shall not be liable, in case, of any misuse or fraudulent use of the ICICI Bank Credit or debit Card and/ or if any Card Holders defaults in paying the amount to ICICI Bank.
- In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening or delay or anything to be done in respect of the Instant Discount Offer is prevented or delayed for reasons, circumstances or events beyond the control of ICICI Bank or SSL or any other entity, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character, then , neither ICICI Bank or SSL nor their respective agents, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the Customers participating in the Instant Discount Offer for the same to the extent so prevented or cancelled or delayed, and neither ICICI bank nor SSL shall be liable for any consequences arising thereafter.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- ICICI Bank prescribed Terms and Conditions:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the discount offered by Shoppers Stop Limited. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and discount must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with Shoppers Stop Limited directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / discount / gift vouchers availed by the Card Holder/s under the said Offer offered by Shoppers Stop Limited.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify Shoppers Stop Limited or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by Shoppers Stop Limited in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.