- MRP Rs 4700 Includes all taxes
Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why it is there in a capsule--to keep light and air out and potency in. In fact, the retinol in Elizabeth Arden's capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinolÂ¹. This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application.
Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum is a luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent serum that combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule: Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides. Formulated to help protect against the dryness often associated with retinol. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimized wrinkles, and better texture and tone.
The Ceramide Capsule Advantage
Portable, TSA approved and so much more. Experience the Ceramide Capsule advantage.
- Encapsulated Retinol: Keeps the light and air out and the potency in.
- Powerful & Gentle Formula: Designed to help protect against dryness often associated with retinol
- Single Dose: A pre-measured single dose - no guesswork!
- 94% of women would recommend this product to a family member or friend.Â²
- 94% agree skin looks more youthful.Â³
- 94% saw visible improvement in skin texture.Â³
- 91% agree skin tone looks more even.Â³
- 87% saw visibly reduced lines and wrinkles.Â³
- 85% agree pores look minimized.Â³
Â¹Based on testing of unencapsulated retinol equivalent predictive of 10 months of shelf life
Â²Based on a US consumer study of 57 women aged 30-70 after 12 weeks.
Â³Based on a US consumer study of 54 women aged 30-70 after 8 weeks.
- Anti-aging retinol night serum capsule for smoother, elastic, even-toned and younger looking skin
- Formulated with ceramides heals dryness and boosts moisture levels repairing skin barrier
- Convenient encapsulated formulation ensures freshness and efficacy
- Promotes skinâ€™s natural collagen while minimizing the look of pores
- Contains retinol to visibly helps diminish lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots and discolorations
- Biodegradable, fragrance and preservative-free eye serum
- Lightweight, non-drying and gel serum formulation
- Clinically and dermatologically tested, ideal for all skin types
- Free of preservatives and fragrance
- Available in packs of: 30, 60 and 90 capsules
Expiry Date : 05-04-2025
|Product Type||Serums & Boosters|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Dimensions||46.0375 X 46.0375 X 82.55 mm|
|Skin Type||All Skin Type|
|Manufacturer and Packer details||importer by: Tarz Distribution Pvt Ltd, 201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Star, MIDC Central Rd, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093|
|Importer details||Tarz Distribution Pvt Ltd, 201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Star, MIDC Central Rd, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093|
DISCLAIMER: Colors of the product might appear slightly different on digital devices.
Full List of Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane - Dimethicone Crosspolymer - C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - Bht - C18-36 Acid Triglyceride - Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract - Ceramide Np - Ceamide Ns - Cyclohexasiloxane - Dimethiconol - Ethylhexyl Cocoate - Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil - Laurylmethacrylate/glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer - Lecithin - Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Oil - Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 - Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil - Phytosphingosine - Phytosterols - Polysorbate 20 - Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate - Retinol - Sorbitan Laurate - Tetrahydro diferuloylmethane - phenoxyethanol.
Elizabeth Arden is a beauty and skincare brand that was founded in 1910 by Canadian-American entrepreneur Florence Nightingale Graham, who went by the name Elizabeth Arden. The brand is known for its high-quality skincare, makeup, and fragrance products, and has become a global leader in the beauty industry. Elizabeth Arden is considered one of the most influential women in the beauty industry and was a pioneer in recognizing the link between beauty and self-care. She lived by her mantra, "To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman." She was the first to introduce eye makeup to the women of America and pioneered the creation of the "makeover." With the launch of Ardena Skin Tonic, the company became the first to incorporate its founder's name into a product name. The brand remains a popular choice for those seeking high-quality beauty products. The brand is also known for its iconic "Red Door" salons, which offer a range of spa and beauty treatments. Today, Elizabeth Arden is owned by Revlon and continues to be a leading beauty brand, offering a wide range of products designed to help women look and feel their best. You can reach to the brand at 1-855-289-6405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authentic Product –
Express Store Pickup –